When it comes to digital technology, we have to consider many things.
Availability, Confidentiality, and Integrity are good building blocks for considerations. We can probably split this into two major views to start with:
- What does a typical consumer care about?
- What security and privacy considerations could be made?
A typical consumer may be about:
- WIFI Coverage
- Ease of Use
- Ease of Support/Troubleshooting
- What happens if it breaks?
- Can I stop my kids messing with it? (Probably not so why bother)