The data we collect
The data we collect includes:
- IP address
- Browser Versions
- Your name, company/organisation, phone number and email address
- Your registration preferences
- Any form or survey data you submit
Why we need it
We collect data to:
- Advertise our services
- Run our website (this include collecting security and operational data)
- To provide you with information via email (if you have requested us to)
- To contact you by phone (if you have requested us to)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use pwndefend.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on pwndefend.com
- how long you spend on each pwndefend.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any contact requests you send us
What we do with your data
- The data we collect is used for legitimate business purposes.
- The data we collect may be shared with partner organisations where a mutual non-disclosure agreement is in place.
- Your data will not be sold or shared for marketing purposes
- We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing at Xservus, be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Changes to this policy
Changes to this policy shall be noted by a change in published date in this document.
Please email our DPO
Document Updated 21/02/2021